You will be responsible for modelling complex projects. You will build detailed models, run simulations of building and mechanical system design alternatives and advise clients on the results of those simulations. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging, high-profile projects and will be given the encouragement and support to challenge yourself and develop your career, as part of a unique team of building simulation consultants. Training on modelling and simulation tools will be provided.
We are looking for experienced building simulation engineers. Skills include the following:
· Clear and confident communications skills
· Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline, such as energy engineering or building services engineering
· Knowledge of HVAC systems, controls and/or modelling of systems is desirable
· Experience of using building simulation software or related software tools is desirable (e.g. CAD, energy modelling, loads analysis, daylight modelling, solar modelling, HVAC design tools)
· Knowledge of LEED, GreenMark, ASHRAE 90.1 analysis and Building Commissioning is desirable.